HIEDB Celebrating 31 Years (1984-2015)
Aloha and Welcome!
Hawai‘i Island Economic Development Board Inc. is a private non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation registered in the State of Hawai‘i since August 1984.
Our Mission: To provide and promote private sector support and expertise for balanced growth in Hawai‘i County in partnership with Federal, State, County and private resources.
We nurture sustainable growth and development of our place, people, and products of Hawai‘i Island in balance with the diverse and unique resources of our island home and always respectful of our native culture.
HIEDB.org | Hawai’i Island Economic Development Board
117 Keawe St Hilo HI 96720
- Special UH Board of Regents’ Meeting – Sunday, April 26 – 11:30 am UH Hilo http://www.hiedb.org/special-uh-board-of-regents-meeting-sunday-april-26-1130-am-uh-hilo/
- Registration Open for HIEDB Annual Meeting, Wednesday, April 29th http://www.hiedb.org/?p=1089
- THINK Fund Awards 2015 STEM Learning Grants http://www.hiedb.org/?p=1086
- An article titled Hawaiian Papaya: Collateral Damage in the Global Debate on Biotechnology, is now available online at http://anthonymshelton.com/tragicpapaya/
- Click on any sector to the right to view posts/updated information.